Lunamaria's Testbed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  IRC Chat  

For fun RP -- Adrift veteran

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MM007

For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:54 pm

"Ah, I stuck them in a locker in here. I didn't know how you'd react when you woke, so I had to put your weapons away for my own safety. Also, your normal suit has a big hole where you were hit by shrapnel. For that and the pressure on your wound, you shouldn't use it. Just use one of the bulkier conventional suits hanging on the wall."

The teen was in the process of changing into his own pilot suit, a green and white one.
Back to top Go down
Black Watch

Black Watch

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:07 pm

Stellar didn't have a problem with Toshiro locking up her gear. It was something logical to do with a stranger. Besides if she wanted to kill him, she could do it with her bare hands.

Toshiro was taking to long to change, so Stellar decided to start changing out in the locker room.
Back to top Go down
MM007

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:27 pm

It was around this point the teen finished putting on the civilian pilot's suit. He usually had all the time in the world to do so, and hadn't been trained to do so quickly like the military trained its soldiers...one more thing Stellar might have to fix later, that or find a different pilot's suit. His was getting a little small for him as well, causing greater delay.

"Sorry about that...this one's getting a bit small for me...I'll probably have to fork over the money for a new one before much longer. Maybe I'll get one when we get you a replacement...Ah, I hear you out there putting your suit on. Tell me when you're done, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Black Watch

Black Watch

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Stellar didn't undress before putting on the normal suit, so the changing process only took her about 2 minutes. Because she hadn't removed her jumpsuit, the suit was tight on her. It would restrict her movement, but she wasn't about to do anything physically intensive, so she didn't care.

"Done." With her helmet nestled in her right arm, she waited for Toshiro to come out and lead her to the bay.
Back to top Go down
MM007

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Toshiro opened the hatch in the floor, revealing a second one below. It was obviously an airlock, and he went down before waiting for Stellar to go down with him and put on her helmet. His was already on, so he merely closed the clear visor.

Once Stellar was airtight, they went through the airlock to the cargo area. It still had air inside the container, but the space suits were a good idea since the containers could have holes or otherwise be somewhat depressurized. The damaged Windam, missing two limbs and parts of its back, lay in the arms of his green JG Civilian Astray as when the Windam was first brought on board. Both Mobile Suits still had their cockpits open.

"Well, here it is...salvageable, but you'll need some new limbs. Luckily there were enough Windam parts around to do it, and maybe cobble another one together for resale with any luck."
Back to top Go down
Black Watch

Black Watch

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:00 pm

"If you're able to make a sale, would you use some of that money to buy yourself a new normal suit?" Stellar asked, tugging on the portion of the suit over his butt before moving on to inspect the Windam. A short climb over the Windam's chest brought her to the open cockpit.

Looking inside, she saw that almost all the screens were busted, and the electronics were heavily damaged as well. She wasn't much interested in the damage though - she had expected the Windam to be like this - she was more interested in retrieving her emergency kit, located under the seat. Before she could take the kit, she had to key in a short code into a hidden electronic lock on the side of the seat. Once the proper code was keyed in, the seat flipped open, revealing a large metal case.

Stellar pulled the case out of the compartment and threw it over the edge of the Windam to the floor, wincing slightly as she did so because of the pressure her effort was putting on her wound. With her objective completed, she climbed back down to Toshiro.

"The cockipit is heavily damaged, but it can be repaired. So you said you you found other Windam parts? Did you find anything else?"
Back to top Go down
MM007

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 pm

"Yeah, I would..." He said, blushing slightly at the tug and its location...he then watched her pull something out of the Windam. Something mission related? It was better not to ask.

"But yeah, a whole bunch of stuff...I haven't even been able to go through most of it yet. Between this stuff and our Mobile Suits, we're nearly full to the recommended mass capacity, so this salvage run is pretty much over unless I see something specific that's interesting."

He gestured to several nets around them full of stuff, one actually attached to the rear skirt armor of his Astray.

"Next step would be opening all these up and seeing what all I managed to get in the dragnets aside from what I actively tossed in. When the debris field is thick with MS parts and other good things, I deploy these and just drag them along the areas heavy with good stuff...opening up these nets and finding out what I got is actually a bit exciting for me."
Back to top Go down
Black Watch

Black Watch

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:29 pm

"What's the most the most interesting thing you've found out here?" Stellar asked with feigned fascination. The question, along with her playful behavior from before was all part of a conscious effort to get on Toshiro's good side, and make it easier to manipulate him in the future.
Back to top Go down
MM007

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:58 pm

"Hmm...then it'd have to be the Gunbarrel Striker...I haven't been able to sell it though, so it's sitting at a site very near Shesha colony in storage. The Gunbarrel Striker is a niche weapon which only a very very few people can use. Those people who can use it are more likely to be piloting an Exus anyway. Odd that my more interesting finds are also less lucrative sometimes..."

The teen unwrapped the first of five nets, and started looking at what was inside...
Back to top Go down
Black Watch

Black Watch

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:50 am

It appeared that Toshiro wanted Stellar to help him look through his findings, but all she wanted to do is go upstairs and rest. "I'll help you look through this first net, but after that I'm returning to the medical bay. I'm not really in the condition to spend hours cataloging all these items with you."
Back to top Go down
MM007

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:13 pm

"Oh, alright...Sorry about that. I thought you were in less pain, but maybe that's your Alliance training. I can look through this while you take care of it, unless you need something specific...most of the more potent meds are locked up...just let me know, okay?"

The teen went through the first net, and found quite a bit of interesting things. There were enough parts to fix her Windam, and parts and a cockpit for another. There were two unexploded thermonuclear missiles, damaged but not having lost containment. He'd have to check them for NJCs later. A Geschmeidig Panzer system was also among the debris...was it part of the old GAT-X252 Forbidden that fell in the same battle as the nuclear warheads? It would be very nice to reverse engineer. It was also at this point that he saw what looked like a black sphere. Taking the sphere; he looked it over and noticed that it was a Haro, similar to his, though not quite identical. This one looked...meaner in a way.

"Well, this is a good start...a VERY good start..."

(Note that the contents were decided by BlackWatch. If I omitted anything by accident, let me know!)
Back to top Go down
Black Watch

Black Watch

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 am

Stellar shared his sentiments. The components from the Geschmeidig Panzer system and the two thermonuclear missiles could be sold for a small fortune, or could be used to make powerful mobile weapons.

Oddly, Toshiro had also recovered a black haro. "I wonder how that haro that thing winded up all the way out here?"

"And I wonder if Mr. Leotard can let me down?" the haro responded.

Stellar's jaw dropped. That wasn't the sort of statement one usually heard from a haro.
Back to top Go down
MM007

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Toshiro blinked, quite puzzled, before setting the Haro down and looking at it.

"Well, you're obviously not a stock Haro...I'm Junk Guild Salvager Toshiro Yuki...who are you and how did you get out here?" He immediately suspected there was a quantum computer inside the Haro...possibly a pilot assistant unit?
Back to top Go down
Black Watch

Black Watch

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Once on the ground, the haro extended its arms and legs. "My name is Hachi, and that's all you're getting from me."
Back to top Go down
MM007

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Toshiro smiled, and kneeled down to the Haro. "Hachi...Eight. Are you named after the Red Frame and the Out Frames' Quantum Computer, Eight? And I'm afraid I'd like more information. For all I know, you have a bomb built into you or something...casting someone as advanced as you seem to be aside seems unlikely though, and you look like you were made with military-grade technology, or at least by someone with Quantum Computer technology...you're not a prisoner here, of course. This is a Junk Guild ship, so even your enemies can't legally touch you while aboard, if you're a soldier."

Back to top Go down
Black Watch

Black Watch

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:41 am

Hachi wagged one of his small fingers at Toshiro. "Leo, what did I just tell you? The only information that I would divulge was my name. Now, be a good boy and stop asking--wait, whoah! "

Without either Toshiro or Hachi noticing, Stellar had snuck up behind Hachi and kicked him straight into the air like a soccer ball. As he flew above her chest, she snatched him out the air and held him upside down while he waved his limbs around and cursed in protest.

"I reccomend you stop playing games with this toy and just dismantle it to obtain the information you desire. I'll even take care of the dismantling part if you like." When Stellar said the last part, Hachi started threatening to cut her up with a welding torch. Unfazed by the haro's threat, Stellar stared at Toshiro while she waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
MM007

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm

"...Well, he seems self-aware. Opening up his body wouldn't just be a violation of privacy, but doing it wrong could kill him. Everyone's allowed to have some secrets...so we shouldn't do that."

He looked down to the Haro, pinned by Stellar. "Many in the Junk Guild have pasts they don't want to talk about, though I will have to ask that you be nice and not fight anyone while you're here. We'll take you back to Shesha Colony, and I suspect they'll want to talk to you a bit...you can join the Junk Guild, or go one with your life elsewhere after that. I just need your word that you won't harm my ship or my new crewmate, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For fun RP -- Adrift veteran   For fun RP -- Adrift veteran - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For fun RP -- Adrift veteran
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunamaria's Testbed :: Role Play-
Jump to: